It's been way too long since I've written on here. I guess I assume most people see everything I post on facebook, but I do want to try to keep up with my blog for record keeping sake. I like being able to go back and read about different things I have blogged about, and now I get to add another item to the list of topics.
I am pregnant again! I actually found out I was pregnant on my birthday, which was a wonderful present to receive. It was a little bit shocking, as Brian and I had been waiting to try again until we were settled into our new lives in St. Louis. Well, it happened on the first month. I'm due June 4th, the day after the school year ends and 2 days after Brian's birthday. Couldn't have planned that one any better! It's been a fairly easy pregnancy so far aside from being nauseous 24/7 the entire month of October. But I'm back to feeling better, and have hit the point where I am outgrowing my "normal" clothes and am having to get creative with my wardrobe because maternity clothes are huge on me right now. I will start posting belly pics again soon.
We have informed Andrew that there will soon be a new baby in the house, and he does not seem very pleased about it. But I think the idea is growing on him. It better!
WOW! Somehow I must have missed this announcement through some other venue (like FB or Twitter). Congrats, Carol and Brian! Best of luck to Andrew. I'm sure he'll find some way down the road to get even for the lack of attention ;>)
ReplyDeleteDave