Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Almost done

I have 7 days left of work. Woo hoo? The end of this school year is very bittersweet for me. I always look forward to summer vacation, but once it rolls around this year it means things will start to change drastically. We packed up a lot of our things before we put the house on the marked, but I have been putting off packing the rest until school is out. The movers are set to come June 25th, so we'll have about 3 weeks to get things done.

I'm not looking forward to this move mainly due to the fact that we now have a new "variable" in the equation: Andrew. I'm nervous about what this change is going to do to him. How will he adjust? Will he understand what is happening? I try to tell myself that he is still very young and most likely will not remember this. Plus, kids are so resilient. It's the momma's that don't hold up as well. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment