Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day!

We are beginning our 2nd snow day this week. Last Friday afternoon the snow started, and we got about 9 inches from that storm. Things were cleared up pretty well, so we all went to work on Monday, but yesterday another storm hit and we got another 4-5 inches. Today they are calling for another 1-3 inches, plus 30 mph winds and some pretty cold temperatures. We have been taking advantage of the snow, building snowmen and pulling Andrew around on the sled. He LOVES throwing snowballs. Shocking, I know. Today we may try to venture out to the YMCA so that I can run some steam off on the treadmill. The shoveling is a good workout, but I really have started to find that my mind does a lot better after a good run.

In all of this, Brian had a trip scheduled to Florida for a conference. We had been contemplating taking a family trip, but I am supposed to have conferences on Thursday evening, so we decided against it. Of course, now Andrew and I am sitting at home while Brian is hanging out in Orlando. I think he owes me BIG TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment